[Counselors] Senior class rank for early grads

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Dec 4 11:43:36 CST 2017

Good questions.

We have a mix of all the things you asked about.  Their final transcripts
will determine their class rank according to the year they graduate.

We have an Alternative Education program located on our campus in a
separate building.   When they complete all their credits they are
complete.  They go home and graduate with the class in May.

We allow early graduation.  They can graduate as Juniors.  They are not
considered Seniors until spring of their Junior year.  They are allowed to
participate in all Senior activities.

We allow them to graduate in December if they have completed all course
work.  They come back in May and graduate with the rest of the class and
are allowed to attend Prom and other events as well.

Mattie McClenny, Counselor
Hugo High School

Virus-free.
www.avg.com