[Counselors] Nat'l Career Planning Initiative

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 30 13:35:31 CST 2017

Okay, I'm curious if any of you participate in the National Career Planning
Initiative.  It's a free survey that was recently sent out for freshman and
sophomore students to match them up with colleges and scholarships.

With our state resources, OK College Start and OK Career Guide, I was
wondering if any of you felt it a necessary to have students complete the
additional survey?

--
Lee Ann Morris
School Counselor

Balko School
RR 1 Box 37
Balko, OK 73931
Ph: 580-646-3385
Fx: 580-646-3499

**Confidentiality**-This email (including attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary, and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you.