[Counselors] Nat'l Career Planning Initiative

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 31 09:51:10 CST 2017

I didn't. I honestly felt like it would cause the students and me to be
bombarded with massive amounts of mail/email/etc. I feel the other
resources are sufficient for us at this time.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:35 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Okay, I'm curious if any of you participate in the National Career
> Planning Initiative.  It's a free survey that was recently sent out for
> freshman and sophomore students to match them up with colleges and
> scholarships.
>
> With our state resources, OK College Start and OK Career Guide, I was
> wondering if any of you felt it a necessary to have students complete the
> additional survey?
>
> --
> Lee Ann Morris
> School Counselor
>
> Balko School
> RR 1 Box 37
> Balko, OK 73931
> Ph: 580-646-3385 <(580)%20646-3385>
> Fx: 580-646-3499 <(580)%20646-3499>
>

> **Confidentiality**-This email (including attachments) may contain
> confidential, proprietary, and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
> disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
> please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you.

Amber Wood, BBA, M.Ed.
School Counselor
Buffalo Public Schools <http://www.buffalo.k12.ok.us/>
Visit Mrs. Wood's Counselor Corner
<https://sites.google.com/a/buffaloschool.net/awood/>
605 SE 2nd
PO Box 130
Buffalo, OK 73834
Phone: 580-735-2448 X234
Fax: 580-735-2619
View my profile on LinkedIn. <http://www.linkedin.com/in/amberwood4>
*My email has changed. Please update to awood at buffaloschool.net
<awood at buffaloschool.net>*

[image: Mental Health First Aid logo][image: Oklahoma Counseling
Association][image: MRC logo][image: logo]
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.