[Counselors] Nat'l Career Planning Initiative

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 31 13:25:16 CST 2017

Looked at it. Stalked by them. Rejected them. Stalked by them. They left a
personal message without business name but  with a "877" number asking
return call. I called. I figured out who it was. I hung up as they were
asking all sorts of contact information just to "mark as not interested."

We opted out for the same reasons as you. We feel we are already being
served well.
Dana

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:35 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Okay, I'm curious if any of you participate in the National Career
> Planning Initiative.  It's a free survey that was recently sent out for
> freshman and sophomore students to match them up with colleges and
> scholarships.
>
> With our state resources, OK College Start and OK Career Guide, I was
> wondering if any of you felt it a necessary to have students complete the
> additional survey?
>
> --
> Lee Ann Morris
> School Counselor
>
> Balko School
> RR 1 Box 37
> Balko, OK 73931
> Ph: 580-646-3385 <(580)%20646-3385>
> Fx: 580-646-3499 <(580)%20646-3499>
>

> **Confidentiality**-This email (including attachments) may contain
> confidential, proprietary, and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
> disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
> please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you.

Dana Martin, M.Ed.
11th & 12th Counselor
Guymon High School
PO Box 1307