[Counselors] Mid Del's documentation for students threatening self harm

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Nov 6 13:55:17 CST 2018

If the parent has signed the documentation that they were informed of their
child's threat of self harm, why would that not be placed in the student's
cumulative folder?  Wouldn't this information be helpful to the counselor
at the new school should the student transfer?   Is this against Oklahoma
SDE policy or law to place in folder?

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 1:50 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> [...]

*Dee Monroe, M.Ed.*
Verdigris School Counselor Grades 4--8
918 266-6333 ext 2115