[Counselors] Desktop audit

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Mar 27 09:35:31 CDT 2019

Hello All!  I was chosen for a desktop audit for state testing this year.  I have never been through a desktop audit and was wondering instead of inventing these district plans/forms, does anyone have any forms that  I can use?  Here are a few I am needing.  I would APPRECIATE IT!  I have been through a federal audit already this year...and I am all audited out hahahaha.

   1. Provide a detailed, written plan describing your district's specific procedures to maintain the security of test booklets, test tickets, answer documents, and access codes.
   2. Provide your district's detailed, written plan for the transfer of secure testing documents to testing documents to and from an Alternate Site of Instruction (e.g. hospital), juvenile detention center,
      homebound etc.
   3. Provide detailed, written communication plan in case of emergencies (e.g., student illness, power failure, fire/tornado alarm, and evacuation of building). This must include:  what will be done with secure test
   materials, how this will affect students, what will be done to handle the testing environment, and who will complete the Test Irregularity form.
   4. Provide a detailed, written school plan and procedures for providing testing accommodations, including students who need additional time.  This must include, who is responsible for verifying the
       accommodation received is documents on the students with IEP, 504 or ELAP.  The location where students will continue testing and how materials will be handled, and lastly a secure testing environment
      will be ensured.
   5. Provide detailed, written school plan and procedures for handling test security breaches in the Testing Status Application versus self-reporting test irregularities using the Test Irregularity Form.
   6. Provide plan for implementation of Emergency Accommodations (EA Form) and evidence of approval and proper implementation of Nonstandard Accommodation (EL/Reading Test Read-Aloud & Unique).

*Danielle Tucker, M. ED.*
*Guidance Counselor*
*Navajo Schools*
*dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us <dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us> *
*580-482-7742*

*"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."― Mahatma Gandhi*