[Counselors] January Desk Retreats

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Sun Dec 6 18:18:21 CST 2020

I wanted to clarify the desk retreats that we are having.  Because we are not able to have our fun get together retreats,☹, we are having desk retreats. One of our desk retreats will be with you-our counselors that have attended a face to face retreat since 2009 and one will be with “new” counselors. You are more than welcome to join both of them, just because it says “new” counselors, that doesn’t mean you cannot attend. It was great to have some of our “veteran counselors” join us this past Wednesday as they shared great information. We will have monthly desk retreats for both groups.
We have decided to keep them separate because you all have built a relationship by attending our retreats and through our counselor discussion board.😊 Hopefully next school year (I know I can’t believe I’m talking about 2021-22) we can have our face to face retreats again and they can join us.
Again, you are more than welcome to join us even though it may say “new”, you all have great knowledge and information that you can add to the conversations.

Here are the links for the next 2 desk retreats:
Second New Counselor Q & A
When: Jan 13, 2021 10:00 AM Central Time
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYlcOyprjwjEtM78OlyYHbPhdOo8CcCVzc6

Desk Retreat – Time together
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 21, 2021 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEldeirqjojHNwOQWKXchgWsiRswAtMLUIB

I wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office this week. I will be having rotator cuff surgery on my right arm early Monday morning☹ I appreciate your prayers.
I will return to the office December 14, please contact Annette, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>, if you have any questions😊

Take care and have a great week!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown