[Counselors] FW: Opt Out form

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 23 15:53:50 CDT 2021

I had to investigate this, this year! I wanted to know in case a parent calls me mad.
I found that our district puts a blurb in the student/parent handbook. If the parents want to opt out their information being sent to the military they have to provide me a written letter for that student. This is specifically to the military. They are given the student/parent handbook link to the online copy every year. It is posted on our website.