[Counselors] Opt Out form

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 23 16:05:15 CDT 2021

This is the one that we use.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 1:30 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of your notification to parents/students that
> their name, address, phone number and email address will be released to the
> Armed Forces unless there is a written notice or 'opt out'? I have a paper
> (sent to me by my Army recruiter) and it states that parents must be
> notified. We currently don't have one in our enrollment packets.  Thanks!!
>
> --
> *Nicole Martens*
> *School Counselor*
> *Fairview Public Schools*

Francine Novosad, Guidance Counselor
Kremlin-Hilllsdale Public Schools
Kremlin, OK

confidential information, including student information protected by
federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and