[Counselors] Student death - issuing a diploma

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 5 10:26:46 CST 2021

I have 2 that have passed for this graduating class.....my first experience
with this.  We already planned to have 2 chairs for them with their
cap/gown but I'm not sure what else to do/not do.  What did the honorary
diploma look like?  Also, did you call their names with the other students
when they receive their diploma?
*April Chambers, M.Ed.*
*Perkins-Tryon High School Counselor*
*1003 E. Hwy 33*
*Perkins, OK 74059*
*(405)547-5724 ext. 17*

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is
notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.*