[Counselors] Abuse, trafficking and mental health

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Aug 16 10:35:56 CDT 2023

We used to have a an outside agency called safenet come in and talk with
our students about reporting abuse, neglect and mental health and she was
amazing and really helped our students, She has moved on to work for the
state and that position is not being filled. Do you guys have any
suggestions or resources to help fill this gap? I am in Chelsea, OK in
northeast OK.

--
Katlyn Crawford
Counselor
kcrawford at chelseadragons.net

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or