[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Sept. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 22 10:02:11 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Can you believe Fall is upon us?  We have been having a sample of some
fall weather, but today is supposed to be warm of course, after the
storm knocked our air conditioning out over here last night.  If we're
not due to get rain tomorrow morning, we may try having a PAWS adoption
day in front of Roy's then.

Several of us had an enjoyable time with Ruth Brelsford yesterday
evening as she showed us several stress relieving techniques that could
come in really handy at times!  I know stress is not supposed to come
from what other people do, but in how you react to it, but don't you
just want to smack some people sometimes?  She's trying to help us deal
with moments like that.   If you have these moments too, you ought to
come to the next get together.  I'm sure she will be sending out an
email about it in a couple of weeks, so watch for it.   Your heart will
thank you.

Our menu for today includes:

             Spaghetti with meat sauce
             Deep fried whole potatoes
             Winter blend vegetables
             Corn

Our fast food is Pizza and Garlic Bread.

And for dessert we have a Crunchy Cookie Bar to soothe your sweet tooth.

Have a great weekend,