[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Dec. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 5 09:49:53 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, today's the big day for the unveiling of the bust of Mr. Don
McLanen, the founder of FCA, (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), in our
fieldhouse, and the reception for him afterwards in the East Cafeteria.
I hope many of you get to come and meet this gentleman who got his start
here at Eastern and went on to impact the world.  Several VIP's are
slated to be in attendance, along with former EOSC athletes and coaches.

If you're looking for some great local entertainment, the Wilburton High
School Speech Dept. will be presenting "Grease" this evening at 7:00
with a second performance tomorrow evening at 7:00.  Don't miss this
entertaining performance directed by Marie (Underwood) Bush and
performed by some possible future Eastern stars.

This Sunday  is the date set for EOSC's 82nd annual Candlelighting
presentation, under the direction of Mr. Paul Enis assisted by
accompanist Mrs. Mary Ford.  This is sure to be a beautiful and moving
musical offering, so set aside some time to come and enjoy it at either
5:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m.

Our menu for today includes:
            Pork loin
            Sweet peas
            Antigua blend vegetables
            BBQ chicken
            Hot rolls

And for dessert have some luscious Cherry Cobbler.

Have a great weekend,