[Oasfaa] OTAG Awards - Student With Bachelor's Degrees

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Jan 19 14:15:55 CST 2007

This is a reminder regarding the OTAG program policy change that became effective in 2006-2007, making students who have already earned their first bachelor's degree ineligible to be awarded OTAG funds.  Please realize this policy applies to students who were awarded OTAG funds in fall 2006 and who have recently completed their bachelor's degree requirements.   Please take the necessary steps to ensure that your institution does not submit a spring award claim for any student who has their bachelor's degrees.

In general, a student is eligible to receive OTAG funds in spring 2007 if they:
*	qualify for Pell
*	meet the 1500 EFC cutoff for OTAG
*	have a FAFSA receipt date no later than June 7, 2006
*	are an Oklahoma resident

Please contact our office if we can be of assistance to you regarding OTAG eligibility requirements or criteria for spring 2007.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392