[Oasfaa] Financial Aid Awareness Week

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.com
Wed Feb 11 16:03:07 CST 2009

Hello OASFAA,

I hope everyone is doing well.

As many of you know, February has been designated as Financial Aid Awareness Month.  Today I received the proclamation from the governor's office, declaring the week of February 15 - 21 as Financial Aid Awareness Week.  I thought every week was Financial Aid Awareness Week, but somehow it seems more official when it comes from the governor.

I have attached the wording of the proclamation.

Have a great day,

Andrew Hammontree
OASFAA President