[Oasfaa] 2009 SWASFAA Conference in Albuquerque, NM

Lee Kanakis lkanakis at okwu.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:28:22 CDT 2009

As your representative on the SWASFAA regional conference committee this
year, I am excited to be in Albuquerque, NM on December 9-11, 2009 at
the Hyatt Regency!  Each state has been asked to provide five moderators
for conference breakout sessions to represent their state strong.  I am
sure that we can meet the challenge.

If you planning to go to SWASFAA this next December, and would be
willing to assist, please let me know . I promise you will have a great
time hosting/moderating, meeting other great people in the profession
outside our state and the conference agenda is strong with current
topics and discussions that we are having and meeting each day in our
offices.

Lee Kanakis

Director of Student Financial Services

Oklahoma Wesleyan University

918-335-6282

918-335-6811-fax

Celebrating 100 Years

Join us for Oklahoma Wesleyan University's Homecoming
<http://www.okwu.edu/Brix?pageID=14161>

October 8-10, 2009