[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] TACFEP Symposium Invitation to Present

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:46:09 CST 2015

FYI

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

-----Original Message-----
From: SwasfaaL [mailto:swasfaal-bounces at swasfaa.org] On Behalf Of swasfaal at swasfaa.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:37 AM
To: swasfaal at swasfaa.org
Subject: [swasfaaL] TACFEP Symposium Invitation to Present

Subject:  TACFEP Symposium Invitation to Present
List:  swasfaaL
Date:  January 14, 2015
From:  Mark Mielke
       moneywise at tamu.edu

-------------------------

Texas A&M University's Money Wise Aggie, located within Scholarships & Financial Aid, will host the 2015 Annual Texas Association of Collegiate Financial Education Professionals (TACFEP) Symposium on May 18 & 19.  TACFEP consists of financial literacy educators from Texas colleges and universities, as well as other financial literacy leaders throughout the state.  Financial literacy leaders from other states have attended previous symposiums and are welcome to attend this year's meetings.  Attendees have a variety of interests such as minimizing and repaying credit card debt and student loans as well as other financial topics to help students and clients make smart personal finance decisions.  We are anticipating 50-100 attendees. Symposium information and updates will be posted at http://tacfep.com/symposium/tacfep2015/.

We invite you to submit a presentation for consideration to be part of the symposium program.  Sharing your knowledge and insights on financial literacy topics will help college educators throughout the state teach students more effectively.

TO SUBMIT A PRESENTATION FOR REVIEW:  Complete the attached form, TACFEP Invitation to Present, and email it as an attachment to moneywise at tamu.edu by the deadline date of February 15, 2015.  Make the email subject line TACFEP SYMPOSIUM PROPOSAL.  After we review the submissions, we will notify those who submitted accepted proposals by March 15, 2015.

Mark Mielke, CFP
Advisor
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Texas A&M University