[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] SWASFAA Resolutions for the New Year

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:38:55 CST 2015

Here's something to brighten your day in what has probably been a crazy 2 weeks.  And by the way, don't you just love coming back from the relaxing time off around the holidays to enjoy the launch of the Spring term?  C'mon, I know you do!  Andrew's new blog post is at http://swasfaa.org/b/general/newyear/.

The SWASFAA Board is meeting in Arlington on January 26th and 27th.  As your Delegate to the Board, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments that I can take to the meeting, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, and enjoy that giant ball of fire in the sky.  In case you'd forgotten how the sun makes you feel, go outside, turn your face to the sky, (close your eyes, of course!), and soak up some much needed vitamin D.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid