[Oasfaa] Cooperative agreements

Daffer, Steven W. sdaffer at rose.edu
Wed Jan 21 09:02:04 CST 2015

We have a student in one of our cooperative agreements that is only enrolled at the other school for the spring semester.  RSC is the home school and awarding the degree.  Normally they are enrolled at both schools and we just use a consortium agreement to include the hours at the other school.  Do other schools award aid to a student in one of these programs who is not enrolled at your school for the semester?  This is a new twist for me.

Thanks,
Steve

Steven Daffer | Director, Financial Aid  | Rose State College |
6420 SE 15th Street | Midwest City, OK  73110 |
p: 405.733.7424 | fax: 405-736-0359 | e: sdaffer at rose.edu

[RSC-email-tag]

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.