[Oasfaa] FW: [EXTERNAL] IFAP Subscription Email

Paula Michael pmichael at mscok.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:48:31 CST 2021

Dear Colleagues,
If you don't mind, could you please share how you are assessing a student's
academic progress for zero level courses where the courses are NOT included
in the cumulative GPA on transcript?

Thank you in advance for sharing.
Paula

--
Paula Newey, Director
Financial Aid

*Provides opportunities for student learning, personal growth, professional
success, and community enhancement!*

To prevent the spread of COVID-19, students and staff are required to wear
masks at all times on the campus.