[OKAIR] Information on collecting data on graduates

Hall, Shawn R. srsinger at ou.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:38:13 CST 2013

The response below comes from Bette Scott, OU's Career Services Director

Which office is responsible for collecting the information?  Career Services

How does the office attempt to collect the information?  Email, Online survey, paper survey in Capstone classes, eEvaluate, department surveys, Surveys at graduation ceremony.  We work closely with the colleges to gather any information that they have gathered and combine it with what we have collected.

How reliable is the data that is collected?  As reliable as self-report data can be.  We only report data that is reported to us from the methods listed above.

Shawn

mrs. shawn hall, m.s.
Institutional Research Analyst
Institutional Research and Reporting