[Cobo] FW: CBO meeting

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:23:55 CST 2003

Please see the attached agenda item for the Thursday, March 6th meeting
of the COBO.  Also, if your institution would like to participate by
video, the information listed below is needed.  Please respond as
quickly as possible with the listed information from your technical
folks so that our people can begin establishing the necessary testing
criteria.  Thanks. <<AGE303.doc>>