[Cobo] Institutional Survey for Noel-Levitz

Risser, Paul prisser at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 3 17:22:05 CDT 2004

Hi All,

Attached is the final version of the "Institutional Fact Finder" survey
instrument that we discussed with Noel-Levitz on Wednesday.  Please
coordinate the completion of the survey with the appropriate person(s)
on your campus.  As you will see, we are requesting that the survey be
completed and returned to Noel-Levitz by Friday, September 24.  The
contact person at Noel-Levitz to whom the survey should be returned is
identified in the survey form.

Other dates to remember:
Focus Groups -- on October 5th & 6th, Noel-Levitz will host focus group
meetings for staff from your institutions that have enrollment
management/financial aid responsibilities.  The focus group sessions
will utilize information gathered from the institutional survey.
Separate focus groups will be held for each tier of institutions.  We
will provide more specific details about the location and times of day
for the focus groups very soon.

Workshop -- On December 7th & 8th, Noel-Levitz will conduct a two-day
workshop encompassing the results of their review of our state financial
programs, information collected from institutions through the survey and
focus groups, and "best practice" enrollment management activities.  We
will also be sending you more information very soon about the workshop
and how you and your staff can register.

Thanks,
  Paul