[Cobo] Fleet Management Survey

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:07:15 CST 2005

In light of the recent news attention and the state audit conducted on
agencies' fleet management procedures, we are asking that you complete
the attached survey.  These questions have been developed internally
from recently publicized issues and are designed to educate us as to the
day-to-day practices of the institutions in order to respond to
inquiries about higher education.

It is likely that with the legislation that has been introduced this
session that we all will be scrutinized more carefully in the future and
we need to have an idea of the policies and practices currently in
place.  Your attention is appreciated.  Please return your institution's
form by February 28th.