[Cobo] Thanks!

Tate, Dwayne dtate at rose.edu
Tue Mar 29 21:39:45 CST 2005

Friends and Colleagues,

It's been a Great Ride, all 10 years (1989-93, and 1999-05) as
Controller for Rose State College!  However, Friday, April 1st, will be
my last day at the College.  I will begin a new position, although not
totally new, on Monday, April 4th, with Crawford and Associates (Mike
Crawford) CPAs, as Director of the Internal Audit Division for the firm.
I held a very similar position from 1994-97, as Director of Internal
Auditing for the Board of Regents of Oklahoma Colleges.  It was a Great
experience!  I also worked for KPMG Peat Marwick as staff
auditor/in-charge from 1987-89, before joining Rose State College as
Controller in 1989.

All in all, I have worked in Oklahoma Higher Education for 16 years,
beginning with Rose State College, then the University of Central
Oklahoma, the Board of Regents of Oklahoma Colleges, Oklahoma City
Community College, and back to Rose State College.  I love and
appreciate the Oklahoma Higher Education environment and am looking
forward to continuing this association.

Thanks for the memories and save me a spot at the next OACUBO!

Let's stay in touch!

G. Dwayne Tate, CPA

Crawford & Associates, P.C.

10308 Greenbriar Place