[Cobo] FW: Capital Bond Lease Use Agreements

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:43:38 CST 2005

Please find attached the Lease Use Agreement for the Capital Bond
Projects.  Also attached is the signature page that each institution or
entity must execute prior to November 18th.  Please circulate to the
appropriate persons on your campus and return the executed signature
page only (with original signatures) by close of business on Friday,
November 18th.  A copy of the finally executed copy will be returned you
to for your files after the appropriate figures and signatures are
obtained.

I will compile all of the signature pages and submit to bond counsel as
requested.  Please let me know if you have questions.  Thanks.