[Cobo] FW: Budget Packets

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed May 23 12:07:45 CDT 2012

We anticipate that the budget packets will be available for pick up
Friday around noon.  Please coordinate with your Presidents on who will
be picking up your information.  If you don't want to drive to OKC to
pick it up, we will mail the packet to the President's address through
regular mail and email your allocation detail summary sheet on Friday
afternoon.

Please email me with a request to mail your packet (to the President's
address) should you not be making the drive to pick it up.

Any packets not picked up by 5:00 pm will be mailed out through regular
mail.

Please carefully review all sheets and instructions in the packet as it
provides useful information on helping with the budget process. Also,
remember the due date for all budget items is WEDNESDAY, June 6, 2012.