[Cobo] Vendor Interface Meeting - follow-up

Lisa McKeithan Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov
Thu May 24 09:07:00 CDT 2012

Thanks to each of you who participated in the phone call yesterday.  Here are the items that I needed to distribute.

1.        The 'Move CORE Vendor File' attachment has the instructions for setting up the secure transfer to/from OSF.

a.       You need this in order to retrieve the VENDOR.FILE for comparison.

b.      You will also need it to send/receive files using the secure method.  At this time, this is not required but you should be moving in this direction.

c.       My understanding is that you will have separate userids for the common VENDOR.FILE access and the nightly vendor interface files.

2.       Foreign vendor look-up - there are several lists that should be used to validate foreign vendors

a.       Fraud website:  http://exclusions.oig.hhs.gov/

b.      Excluded Parties (EPLS) website:  https://www.epls.gov/

c.       Vendor Sanctions (2 websites):  http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/sdnlist.txt  and http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

d.      Foreign vendor address formatting:  http://bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats.html

3.       Standard abbreviations for vendor names - see attachment 'Vendor Abbreviations'.

I am working on the list of errors from the nightly vendor interface and hope to have that early next week.  I will also setup the weekly conference call for next week.  If you have not sent me updated contact information, please do so.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance
Information Services Division
Lisa.mckeithan at osf.ok.gov<mailto:Lisa.mckeithan at osf.ok.gov>