[Cobo] FW: Town Hall Announcement - CHANGE of DATE!!

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Mar 3 09:09:38 CST 2015

Please see the updated date and for the OMES Town Hall.  You have two alternatives for attendance (1.) Attend in person on Monday, March 9th 1:30-3:00 pm or (2) Attend by video conference on March 10th, 10:00 am.  Please use the attached form in you plan to attend by video connection on Tuesday morning.