[Cobo] COCO September 19, 2024 Meeting Agenda

Tygret, Mark mtygret at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 29 09:12:21 CDT 2024

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Attached please find the agenda for the Council of Business Officers meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 19, 2024, at 9:00 am. We are organizing the event in Zoom-remote mode, and the link is included on the agenda.

I hope the topics will provide valuable information and will generate lively conversation. Please feel free to invite and include anyone on your teams to join us.

I am available to make a sincere attempt to answer any questions you might have, meaning Sheri can answer any question you might have.

I hope to see you all on the 19th! Happy Labor Day to all,

Mark

Mark Tygret
Vice Chancellor for Budget and Finance
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
(405) 225-9126 office
(405) 613-4363 cell
mtygret at osrhe.edu<mailto:mtygret at osrhe.edu>

[Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education logo]