[Coil-l] Back and ready for action! Workshop proposal form and Doodle Poll enclosed

abrennan at tulsacc.edu abrennan at tulsacc.edu
Mon Jun 4 09:54:07 CDT 2012

Good points Beth.

I talked to Stephanie Ingold at NSU to assess the equipment on location.
Here is the revised call to proposals form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEkweWExay1RazBXaE9LOEV6ZlBFd1E6MQ#gid=0

If this looks good, I'd like to start circulating it on the listservs and
college email lists today or tomorrow.  Do you folks think its ready?

Adam Brennan
Learning Resources Center
Tulsa Community College
909 S Boston Ave Tulsa OK 74119
(918) 595-7330

From:
"Jones, Elizabeth" <ejones at okcu.edu>
To:
"Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians (OK-ACRL) "
<coil-l at lists.onenet.net>