[Eoscstudents] self-defense training

Levenia Carey lcarey at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 6 11:13:14 CDT 2006

Hello All:

We are looking into the possibility of having another self-defense class
for female students.  The tenative date is April 25th from 7:00 - 9:00
p.m.  We would like feedback on how many are interested in attending and
if this is a good time frame.  Please contact Levenia Carey on 3rd floor
of Student Union or reply back to this email with your preferences.
The programs presented are strictly for your benefit. Tell us what types
of events you desire to have and we will see if we have the ability to
meet the request.  Thanks, Levenia Carey, Campus Violence Prevention Project