[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Monday April 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 24 10:17:27 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Boy, the weekends just keep getting shorter, or so it seems to me.  I
always come back to work regretting that I didn't manage to get more
done at home.  I just don't seem to be able to find the energy.  I hope
your weekend was more productive than mine was.  But there's always next
weekend!  And soon, another semester will be over and it will be summer
break again.

I got to go to the Starving Artist Show on Saturday and see some really
impressive art work.  There were paintings, drawings, sculptures,
stained glass and jewelry.  It was really nice to get to go and visit
with these creative people.  When the time for this comes around again
next year, you should really set aside some time to go.  You will be
amazed by the talented folks from this area.

Our menu for today includes:

       Turkey
       Stuffing
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Yams

Our fast food is Hamburgers and French Fries.

And for dessert we have German Chocolate Cake and Peach Cobbler.

Come on over,