[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 22 Don't forget to Vote!!!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 22 09:58:19 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

If you ever feel like your opinion doesn't matter, or you have no say so
in the way things are run, today is your day!  Go vote!!!  Today is the
runoff election for Lieutenant Governor, and I believe there are both
Democrat and Republican candidates on the ballot.  The winners today
will go on to the primary election in Nov.   This election will
determine who will become the Lieutenant Governor of the State of Okla.
Voting is a privilege and a responsibility, so be sure and go cast your
ballot for the candidate of your choice.

On a tastier note,  be sure and come and try the new Strawberry Frozen
Yogurt in our ice cream machine.  It's guaranteed to be yummy!  Just
what you need on a hot day.

Our menu for today includes:

          Smoked pork chops
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Black eye peas
          Brussell sprouts
          Sauteed fresh squash
          Rice florentine
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Cheeseburgers and French Fries.

And for dessert, Drexel has made Fresh Apple Cake.  Come try some!

See you at lunch,