[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 23 09:51:48 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I found out yesterday evening that I had missed wishing a Happy Birthday
to our new registrar, Cheryl Hassell.  Missed the party, missed the
cake, missed everything.  Darn it!  That's the story of my life.  And
today, they tell me Donna Rice is having a birthday, also, so that
office is really the party place, I guess, with both ladies having
birthdays one after the other!  Anyway, I hope they both have a great
time.  I told Cheryl she should enjoy her seniority while she can, I'll
be catching up to her in about 3 months.  I don't think she wanted to be
reminded that she was winning that particular race, by even a little
bit.  I guess I kind of have the attitude of that crotchety, old cartoon
lady, Maxine:  Any day you're alive is a good day!  And I've always
heard, too, that people who have the most birthdays live the longest!
I'm all for that!

Our menu for today includes:

             Beef hash
             Pinto beans
             Cornbread
             Corn on the cob
             Florentine vegetables

Our fast food is, everybody's favorite, PIZZA!

And for dessert have a piece of Boston Cream Pie.

Have a great day,

Rhoda    8-)