[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Dec. 18 ICE CREAM MACHINE FIXED!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 18 10:10:55 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, it's only a week til Christmas.  Are you on the naughty list or
the nice list?  Are you sure?  You still have a week to pull it out if
you're in doubt.

The Coffee Shop will be closed this week, just in case you're
wondering.  Susie will be working down here some, and spending some time
with her kids getting ready for Christmas.  (Wonder which list she's on?)

I'd like to welcome Johnny Sivic to our Eastern Family.  He's our new
Carpenter and is a really nice fellow.  (He's another Franklin Escapee
like several of us here.)

As you may have noted in the subject line, our ice cream machine is
finally fixed.  It only took two technician visits and two motor
replacements to get it back in working order, but it's finally there!
Novella says they just don't make them like they used to!

Our menu for today includes:

          Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Macaroni with zucchini and tomatoes
          Baked macaroni and cheese
          Okra
          Tuscan vegetables

And for dessert try a Bananas Foster Bite or a Brownie Bite.  They're
new little bite size deep fried goodies and they're really tasty.

Come on over,