[Eoscstudents] Black History Facts #20 and #21

Marilynn Duncan mduncan at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:26:09 CST 2006

I would like to thank everyone for sharing with us the celebration of
"Black History Month" through your readings and comments to the
historical facts that were electronically sent to you.  It was truly
appreciated and inspiring.  There is so, so much information that we
would have liked to have shared  with you but do to time restraints we
could not.  But I wanted all of you to know how much I appreciate each
and everyone.

This is the last of the historical information that I will be sending.
Enjoy.

Thanks Again,
Brenton
Levenia