[Eoscstudents] Menu for June 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 14 10:25:06 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Today is flag day, so if you have a flag fly it proudly!

I've been over this morning working on getting time sheets figured out
the right way with Gwen.  Summer hours and holidays are great til you
have to sort out what people's time sheets should have written on them!
There's regular time worked, holiday hours, summer hours, comp earned,
comp used, overtime, sick time, personal leave.  I think my head may
explode!  Just when I think I have it all straightened out in my head,
it turns out to be a little different than I thought.  It's a good thing
that Gwen and Joyce are so patient about all these little nit-picky
things!  God bless their hearts!

Our menu for today includes:

          West of the Pecos Casserole over rice
          Broccoli spears
          Breaded okra
          Garden blend rice
          Winter blend vegetables
          Mashed potatoes and gravy

Our fast  food is Barbecue on a bun, chips, and pasta bar.

For dessert we have Poke Cake.  (They tell me this is not made with Poke
Salad, thank goodness.)

Come on over,