[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 20 09:52:32 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

My sympathy goes out to Mrs. Pat Thomas and Margaret Sorrell and their
families today.  I just found out about Pat's daughter, Tina's
passing.   It is always sad when a life is cut so tragically short.

Ali Martinez just came in and solved a problem I'd been having.   I had
emptied our PAWS donation cans before our last meeting and was going to
give her the money, but as she was unable to attend the meeting,  I had
just shoved the bag of some dollars and a lot of change into my purse
where it had settled into a corner like an anvil, and I'd forgotten all
about it.  I had recently started to wonder just why my purse was so
heavy!  I realized I had a lot of papers in it, but papers are not that
heavy.  When Ali came in and said she had come to get the money, I
thought, "That's it!"  Sure enough, my purse is pounds lighter now and
my arm is much stronger from carrying all that for a month.   Anybody
want to arm wrestle?

Our menu for today includes:

            Roast beef
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Carrots

Our fast food is Burritos, with Chili and Cheese.

And for dessert we have some yummy Apricot Cobbler.  Don't forget if you
didn't get a chance to yesterday, to try the new Strawberry Frozen
Yogurt.  I tried it and it is delicious.

Come on over,

Rhoda  8-)