[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 26 09:36:29 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend, and didn't get sunburned like I did.
(It feels like even the part in my hair is sunburned!)   I know, I know,
I always remind everyone else to put on that sunblock and then forget to
myself.  My mom always used to tell me, "Don't do as I do, do as I
say!"  But I got this way helping adopt out dogs, so I have to consider
that it's worth it.  We got new homes for some PAWS puppies and one
large dog from the pound that would've been killed if she hadn't been
adopted by some loving people.  She looked like she was part pit bull,
and I know they have a bad rap as vicious, but she was really loving on
one of the little puppies that ran over to where she was.  It was sweet
to see her act like that, while looking so intimidating.  Maybe she's
just an old softy.  Looks can be deceiving.

Our menu for today includes:

            Spaghetti with meat sauce
            Bread sticks
            Scalloped potatoes