[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 27 10:08:48 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I found out yesterday that I had missed wishing a Happy Birthday to one
of the sweetest people on campus.   Joyce Bills celebrated a birthday on
Sunday June 25th and I hope she had a really great one.   She is a
really special person and it is always a pleasure to deal with her as
she is always willing to give you as much time as you need to solve
whatever your problem is to your satisfaction.

I couldn't believe how chilly it was this morning!  It was actually down
in the 50's outside!  But don't worry, it'll get over it before the
day's done.  We didn't run the air conditioner and actually had to turn
the attic fan off it got so chilly in the house.  Our central air went
out and we've just been getting by with a small window unit, so when
it's not really hot, that's a good thing.  And if anyone has any good
recommendations on replacement central heat/air unit types, I'd
appreciate hearing them.  We need to be looking into that, the sooner
the better, probably.

Our menu for today includes:

             Baked polish sausage
             Chicken fried steak
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Green peas and pearl onions
             Sauerkraut
             Carrots
             Cream style corn
             Pasta bar
             Rolls

And for dessert we have Chocolate Cake!  Excellent!

See you at lunch,