[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:03:24 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend.  I had a good one.  We had a PAWS
adoption day in front of Roy's on Saturday and adopted out several
puppies that badly needed homes.  I got a little bit of a sunburn along
with it, but not bad.  We had a good time and did some good at the same
time.

The storytelling group which was originally to be held tonight at the
Gallery downtown has been moved to tomorrow night due to a scheduling
conflict with a class that the group's leader, Ruth Brelsford, (bless
her heart),  teaches on Monday evenings.  If you like to tell stories,
or just like to listen and enjoy some good companionship come on down
tomorrow evening.   It will be interesting, that's for sure.  (Temporary
amnesia has left me unsure whether the group starts at 6:00 or 7:00, so
I'll have to check that out and get back with you tomorrow. :-[ )

Our menu for today includes:
          Barbecued pork
          Scalloped potatoes
          Baked beans
          Corn on the cob
          Fried okra
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is:
          Chili cheese nachos

And for dessert we have German  Chocolate Cake or Apple Pie Squares.

Get out and come on over.  The weather's great!

Rhoda  :-)