[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday May 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 5 09:59:41 CDT 2006

Happy Graduation Day, or for those of you not graduating Happy Cinco de
Mayo,

Or as some of us that have lived here for several years and know some of
the history of the place have been discussing, Happy 46th Anniversary of
probably the worst tornado to ever hit Wilburton (in 1960, just months
before I made my big arrival in this world.)  Let's hope for no repeats
of that historical event!

It's too bad we aren't going to have the graduation ceremony outside
this evening.  I've been noticing all the pretty new flowers that have
been planted in the flower beds and even 2006 in white rock in one bed.
Some of our maintenance guys have been doing quite a bit of work
sprucing the place up getting ready for graduation and they're probably
bummed out to feel that all their effort has been wasted, but it really
looks good and is appreciated whether we have graduation outside or
not.  I think all the trees, flowers and other landscaping features
really make our campus look attractive and welcoming.  Keep up the good
work, guys!

There's a pretty good chance of rain tomorrow I think, but maybe it will
hold off til after the city-wide rummage sale, and possibly a PAWS
adoption day in front of Roy's.  We really need to have one as there are
so many sweet puppies and dogs out there that are looking for a home.
Some of them act almost human at times!  (Whether or not that's a good
thing I'm not sure!)

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken
          Potato wedges
          Baked beans
          Okra

Our fast food is Chili Dogs with Chips.

And for dessert we have Peanut Butter Cake.

Have a great weekend,