[Eoscstudents] Menu for Fri. Sept. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:03:46 CDT 2006

Happy Friday everyone,

Well, we've made it through another week.  Funny how a week shortened by
a holiday can still seem like it takes forever to get through
sometimes.  I hope this weekend is a lot less busy than last weekend
was.  I need the rest!

I just found out that one of our Eastern folks is having a birthday
today.  Danny Foster is getting just a little bit older than me today,
but I'll be catching up to him soon.  Be sure and wish him a happy
birthday if you see him.  I hope he doesn't have too wild a weekend either!

Don't forget to go check out the Latimer County Free Fair across the
highway at the Agriculture Complex, (the Goddard Building to us old
timers).   I may have to go check out the pet show this evening at 6:00
pm.   Looking at the Fair Book, it looks like the exhibits can start
being picked up by  tomorrow at 2:00, so if you want to see everything,
you need to get there before then.

Our menu for this fine fair Friday includes:

       Hamburger steak
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Winter blend vegetables
       Black eye peas
        Baked beans
        Pasta bar

Our fast food is Quesadillas.  (I didn't even know what these were til
we had them last week, and then I found out what I had been missing!)

And for dessert we have Strawberry Crisp.

Come on over,