[Eoscstudents] Coffee Shop Menu and Hours of Operation

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 24 14:42:35 CDT 2007

Attached is a current Coffee Shop menu and price list, for both
breakfast and lunch, and hours of operation.  It's an excellent spot to
hang out and eat or get a drink for those of you who have some time to
kill between classes or just need a place to cool off and sit and chat
with friends.  For those of you who haven't found our Coffee Shop yet,
just go up the stairs in front of the East Cafeteria and take a right.
The Coffee Shop has a wonderful view of quite a bit of the campus and
the surrounding hills.  The view alone is worth walking up the stairs
for, but Susie is always friendly and makes a mean burger when you're
hungry.  And she really does have coffee, with a selection of flavored
syrups and creamers, and cappuccino, too, if you need a quick caffeine
pick-me-up.  Check it out when you get a chance.