[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 27 10:02:58 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope it's not as hot where you are as it is in here right now.  I
believe Mark has us back up and running in the AC dept., but boy this
weekend and this morning, it was miserable, and I've been told it was in
Johnston and the DOC dorm too.  I think I'd've been sleeping out on the
lawn if I'd've had to stay here at night, mosquitos or not.

If you're one of the chosen few who are up at some ridiculous hour of
the morning tomorrow, check out the lunar eclipse starting at about 2:30
and ending about 6:30, I believe.  It's one of those "once in a blue
moon" occurrences that you want to try not to miss.

Happy birthday to Shirley Calhoun and Carli Lay today too, as well as my
husband, Gary.  You might get to see Shirley and Carli on campus
somewhere if they didn't take their birthday off.

Our menu for today includes:

            Spaghetti with meatballs and mushrooms
            Steamed red potatoes
            Broccoli with cheese sauce
            Garlic bread
            Navy beans
            Cornbread

Our fast food is Hot Dogs, French Fries, and Baked Beans.

And for dessert, cool off with Ice Cream and Toppings, a great choice
for a hot day.

Come on over,