[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Feb. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 8 09:55:32 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Well, as predicted, it feels a lot chillier outside than it has for the
last couple of gorgeous days.  I guess that's to be expected in February
though.  It is one of our coldest months of the year, after all.  Even
the wild animals have been enjoying those warmer days.  We came home
yesterday and drove all the way down the little dead-end road that goes
past our house on the off chance of seeing some animals out and about.
Sure enough, we hadn't gone far when we saw something scooting down the
road ahead of us.  I thought at first it was a fat cat or a raccoon, but
when it turned and I could get a good look at it, I could tell it was a
gray fox.  Just beyond that, we saw a deer standing alongside the road.
It might even have been one of the two that were in our yard the other
morning.

Don't forget to do your Valentine's Day shopping this weekend.  That
special day is coming up quickly on the 14th.  Good luck!

Our menu for today includes:

             Turkey and stuffing
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Sweet potato casserole
             Winter blend vegetables
             Rice
             Green beans
             Pasta bar

Our fast food today is Hot Ham and Cheese on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert, you can fill your sweet tooth with some Peach Cobbler.
(Don't forget to put ice cream on top for an extra sweet treat!)

Come on over,