[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 10 Free Chili Bowl Day

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 10 11:19:22 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

I guess the big news today is that we're having "Chili Bowl Day" on
campus and that means that lunch is free to all students and employees
sponsored by Student Services!  Be sure and come over and take advantage
of the free lunch you always heard there was no such thing as.

LOST AND FOUND:  Yesterday someone lost a beautiful earring on campus
outside the Cafeteria and I'm sure they will want it back.  If you can
identify it or show me the mate to it, I'll be glad to return it to
you.  Call me at Ext. 712, email me, or come to my office in the back of
the kitchen before 3:00 any weekday.

Also, someone left a backpack in the Cafeteria.  Maybe Will Seymour
since it has his schedule in it?

Our menu for today includes:

          Chili and fixin's (onions, cheese, Fritos, crackers, whatever)
          Cornbread
           Beans

And for dessert we have a variety of Cobblers.  (Don't forget the ice
cream machine is working again, so have a little Cobbler a La Mode.)