[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:16:53 CST 2007

Hi again everyone,

According to the weather forecast you'd better be getting your bad
weather gear out and ready to go.   It's supposed to start raining
probably by this evening and turn into ice, sleet and or snow in the
next few days.  This weekend sounds like it would be a good time to curl
up with a nice cup of hot chocolate and a good book.  Get your outside
pets some warm bedding or let them inside when it's nasty and cold out
and fill up your bird feeders, and you're all set.

I still have that beautiful earring I found, waiting on the rightful
owner to claim it, and we also have a couple of stray spiral notebooks
and a pair of flip flops in here that need to be returned to their
owners.

Don't forget if you're interested in being one of the "Last of the Red
Hot Lovers" auditions will be held this evening at 6:00 in Mitchell
Auditorium.  Auditions are open to all EOSC students, staff and
faculty.  And if this group is like most organizations, they can
probably always use volunteer help with props, costumes, etc.

And if you're into basketball check into the Tournament of Champions
starting today.

Our menu for today includes:

             Hamburger steak
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Green beans
             Rice
             California blend vegetables

Our fast food is Chicken Wraps.

And for dessert have some Banana Pudding or a helping of Cherry Cobbler.

Come on over,