[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 4 09:43:59 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I must be having a rough week.  It sure seems like it should be Friday
by now, but the calendar tells me no.   I know yesterday was Wednesday,
because it was my day to clean the PAWS pens.  (I have to keep track of
that for sure.)  It was getting pretty dark when I was out there, and I
decided it was way too dark, when I found myself scooping up a dead
copperhead!  We have really got a snake killing dog out there, and it's
a good thing, since that is the fourth dead copperhead I've found out
there this year.  I haven't heard anyone else say anything about finding
any, maybe they just don't want to brag, or maybe the dogs are saving
them all for me!  I'm just glad they're killing them first!

Don't forget to attend the special Oklahoma themed Fall Concert this
evening at 7:00 in Mitchell Auditorium.  Paul Enis and our talented
students always give a great performance.

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef stroganoff
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Green peas
The fast food will be Indian Tacos and the dessert is Chocolate Delight.

For dinner this evening, we'll be serving:
             Baked ham
             Redskin mashed potatoes
             California blend vegetables
             Fried squash
             Baked beans
The fast food will be Deli Selection with Chips, Tuna Salad, and Pickle
Spears, and for dessert have a piece of Fresh Apple Cake.

Friday's breakfast will include:
             Bacon
             Scrambled eggs
             Biscuits and gravy